Clinical Trials Unit
The Clinical Trials Unit of the Barcelonaβeta Brain Research Center (BBRC) is made up of a team composed of medical, nursing, coordination and management personnel, with the mission of carrying out clinical trials at the facilities of the center.
The Unit is equipped to carry out pharmacokinetic and dynamic studies, and to develop phase II, III and IV clinical trials.
Check out the active clinical trials at BBRC on this link.
Facilities of the Clinical Trials Unit
The BBRC has the following facilities, inaugurated in September 2016:
- Large room with medical seats for the extraction and infusion of medicines, with three vital signs monitors, a resuscitation trolley, a computer and the necessary nursing equipment to perform explorations and administration of drugs.
- Spaces and rooms for medical consultations.
- Two ISO8 rooms with a bed for performing procedures such as lumbar puncture.
- Equipped laboratory for the management and processing of biological samples.
- Freezer room for temporary storage of biological samples.
- Storage room for drugs.
- Last generation MRI scanner, Philips Ingenia 3.0T CX. For more information, consult our Neuroimaging Platform.
- Reception to attend the participants.
- Waiting room for the participants.
- Meeting room.
- File room of the documentation.
Head of Scientific Management
+34 93 316 09 90