Both data privacy and information confidentiality are important aspects for the BarcelonaBeta Brain Research Foundation for Research into Alzheimer’s Disease. This data protection policy establishes how personal data obtained from clients, contacts, vendors and candidates are treated and it may vary with time due to the possible legislative, jurisprudential changes, or changes of the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority at any time. For this purpose, the BarcelonaBeta Brain Research Foundation reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments that are in force at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
Date of last update: 01-Jun-2018
1.- Identification of the holder responsible for the processing:
The holder responsible for data processing:
BarcelonaBeta Brain Research Foundation for Research into Alzheimer’s Disease, (hereafter referred to as, the BarcelonaBeta Foundation).
Calle del Doctor Wellington, 30, Barcelona (08005).
VAT No. G-65895401
2.- Purpose of processing, legal basis and storage periods:
The purposes of data collection are:
- To respond to any request that is submitted through the forms enabled in the website or any other contact method.
- To send communications of interest on the Foundation, in case it is requested, through telematic or conventional means.
The legal bases for processing are: your authorization, which is considered granted once the application is completed and this data protection policy is accepted, and your authorization for the submission of communications, which will be considered granted when the tick box “I want to be up-to-date” is marked. We hereby inform you that you may unsubscribe at any time as indicated in each submission received or by sending an email to email@example.com
Suppression time: data will be preserved as long as their deletion is not requested.
3.- Recipients of personal data:
By legal obligation: to the tax administration for the payment of taxes, to judges, courts that request it by judicial means.
Transfer required to conduct the services contracted: financial entities to execute the collections and payments as applicable.
4.- Data holders’ rights
Any person has the right to obtain information about which data are being processed. Your rights are indicated below:
• The persons interested have the right to access their personal data, and to request the correction of inaccurate data or, when applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Under certain circumstances, the persons interested may request the limitation of their data processing, in which case data will only be preserved for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, the persons interested may oppose to the processing of their data. The BarcelonaBeta Foundation will stop processing the data, unless for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of potential claims.
• Portability: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that are relevant to such party, that have been provided to the company, in a structured format, of common use and machine reading when: a) the processing is based on the consent or on a contract, and b) the processing is performed by automated means.
We hereby inform you of your right to file a claim against the control authority (AEPD - www.agpd.es) in the event that the exercise of your rights hereby indicated has not been satisfactory.
In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, you may contact us through postal or electronic mail to the addresses indicated in section 1, identifying the information below in your application:
1.- Applicant’s data (name and surname(s))
2.- Contact address
3.- Right to be exercised
4.- Specific data based on which your request is made.
Within a month we will solve your application by notifying you through the same means that was used initially.
5.- Processing safety
Taking into account the condition of the technique, the costs of application, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, in addition to variable risks of probability and severity for the rights and freedoms of the natural persons, the BarcelonaBeta Foundation will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an appropriate safety level to the risk, which prevent the destruction, loss or accidental or illicit tampering of personal data transferred, preserved or processed otherwise, or the unauthorized disclosure or access to such data.
All e-mails sent from BarcelonaBeta Foundation domains may contain confidential or legally protected information and are exclusively addressed to the person or entity to which it is addressed. The content of these messages do not imply any commitment by the sender. If you are not the final recipient or person in charge of collecting it, you are not authorized to read it, retain it, modify it, distribute it, copy it or reveal its contents. If you have received an email by mistake, please inform the sender and remove the message and the attached material that may contain from your system.