I am a neurologist specializing in cognitive disorders. My research activity has focused mainly on the diagnosis of prion diseases and other causes of rapidly progressive dementia from a clinical and neuropathological point of view and through neuroimaging techniques. My interest is currently focused on the characterization of the preclinical phase of Alzheimer's disease using imaging biomarkers and biological fluids and the relationship of these with the clinical changes that take place in this phase of the disease.
- Co-principal investigator of the ALFA cognition project.
- Associate professor at the Blanquerna School of Psychology- Ramón Llull University.
- Member of the Catalan Society of Neurology.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Neurology.
- Doctorate in Medicine from the University of Barcelona (2017)
- Master in Research Methodology in Health Sciences from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (2016)
- Specialization in Neurology at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona (2012)
- Bachelor’s degree of Medicine from the Autonomous University of Barcelona (2006)
- Assistant doctor in the Alzheimer's and Other Cognitive Disorders Unit of the Hospital Clínic of Barcelona (2017).
- Neurologist, researcher and coordinator of the donor program at the Neurological Tissue Bank of the Biobanc-Hospital Clínic- IDIBAPS (2015-2017).
- Pre-doctoral researcher at the Alzheimer's and Other Cognitive Disorders Unit of the Hospital Clínic of Barcelona (2012-2017)
- Associate doctor in the Unit of cognitive disorders of the Comprehensive Care Team at the Ambulatory del Parc de Salut Mar in Barcelona (2012-2014).